on 26 November 2012
I love this book simply because it's practical and hit the points head on. I don't like reading much, but this book has changed me a bit, because I take it every where I go, on the train in the bus at home, I am loving the step and advise and illustrations in the book.
I will definitely recommend it to people.
on 23 July 2013
its not as good as i had hoped
its dale carnegie training , not dale carnegie himself
my mistake in not reading who the author was
on 28 January 2015
Awful. Poorly written with numerous factual errors. If you like vague advice by someone who masquerades as Carnegie then you will love this 'book'. It feels as if multiple authors have mashed this collection of average life advice together and tried to sell it as a life changing publication. Anyone with a vaguely scientific mind would tell you that this is one to avoid.
on 17 October 2013
There is some really good tips in it and it is useful. But it's lacking the spark of How to Win Friends and Influence People. Worth a read, however.
on 20 May 2013
I admit that I purchased"Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist" by Dale Carnegie Training because there is still so much for me to know in building my self- confidence reserves and relax in situations where being an extrovert is more of an advantage. There is unique information in this book such as unique opportunities for optimism and the analysis exercise of "What Is Your Day Like."
on 10 November 2013
not as good as Dale Carnegie's own books, not as insightful, but good pieces of advice, interesting to read although a bit long
on 28 April 2014
This and "Just a Girl Who Got It All" - Tanya Bardo are two of the most practical self help books I have read. This is very practical and I can pick it up over and over.
on 21 January 2015
Very hard and boring to read, not written well, perhaps because its not written by Dale Carnegie.
on 2 December 2013
Another great book that I could not put down! Really motivating and inspiring and packed full of real-life stories to encourage you. I found this really useful.
on 22 May 2015
This book is just what I wanted. Excellent condition. will use company again thanks