on 7 September 2016
To be honest i was quite disappointed with how few words the book had, some pages would just have a large with photo with a comment like "The Chips were good there" or "I think I left a shin pad in the dressing room there". The Colouring pages were quite fun but some of them are quite intricate like the one for The Treble which needs care to complete within the lines.
on 2 November 2011
Having always been a Paul Scholes fan, this one couldn't miss. Although it is one mainly for followers of Manchester United, it could sell to a wider market on the sheer quality of the photography. Paul is generous in his praise of his team mates, and also the players who have impressed him from his early days to his contempories. A very enjoyable book.
on 31 December 2013
Though it was a used copy, I have not much complaints about how it was preserved. Then you have giner prince walking you through streams of pictures with his witty sarcasms and I loved it. Been a fan of his since I started following the game and this book is something I will treasure my lifetime
on 6 January 2012
What a bargain!! I cannot fault this item, I ordered it for my husband for christmas and it arrived promptly and in perfect condition. He is great Man Utd fan and I knew that I could not go wrong with Paul Scholes. Amazon always make life easy!!
on 14 December 2012
Scholes is a true legend full stop. This book is a good read great to hear what he thinks about his time at united & England however it's quite short & mostly full of pictures as a united fan I don't really care.
on 18 November 2011
I loved this book, the way it is written you feel as if you are sat around a table with Paul and he is going through his photos, as he picks each one up he tells you a story about it. Brilliant
on 3 June 2014
A good autobiography which helps us see the man behind the career, remains intensely private even as he writes. Slightly different from the normal sports biography but worth a read.
on 9 July 2012
Paul Scholes is a Man U legend. Reading his book is fairly interesting althogh it would be great if he went into a little more detail about the life as a Man U player. Worth a read
on 6 January 2012
Typically of Paul Scholes this has been put together with a lot of thourght about entertaining the reader. Some great little sound bites, lots of humour and loads of class.
on 8 July 2013
I am an avid reader about all things man u and scholesy is one of the legends.His portrayal as a first class player ans first class family man are an inspiration to all.