on 3 February 2011
As complete foodies, my flatmate and I were concerned about not being able to eat yummy food whilest having a weight blitz. We have a couple of low fat cookbooks but the recipes are time consuming etc when you just want something quick and easy for supper. This fites the bill brilliantly. The recipes are easy, the food is yummy and we are losing weight. Not even on the weightwatchers diet but love it. In the process of buying the rest of the series!
on 7 June 2011
great for if ur stuck for idea of what to cook, covers all varieties of food and meal ideas for breakfast lunch dinner and snacks all with new pro points values. all in all a brilliant purchase.
on 18 July 2011
I have used weightwatchers cook books before - and am surprised that using every day items from the cupboard can make lovely meals easily Good book easy to use!
on 27 February 2011
I have lost 1 stone already .... 4 more to go!

The book is a life saver the COOK SMART WEIGHT WATCHERS are so easy to follow; I am not a great cook but all have turned our perfectly. I have ordered the rest of the set too. SOUPS was incredible love them!!

I am eating Orange Soup as I speak with crusty bread ... am so pleased I no longer have to eat soup out of a tin ever again.

The banana and strawberry cheesecake full of all natural ingredients from the PUDDINGS BOOK lovely!
on 5 May 2014
I bought 3 of the Cook Smart books at the same time, as they had received very good reviews. They have very clear recipes, lovely pictures, and give both WW pro points and calories. I've already made some of the recipes and they turned out very well. Excellent books and very pleased I bought them.
on 20 October 2011
Very useful cooking book. New to weightwatchers and there are some easy recipes in here, that are actually really tasty and filling. Like how there is a dessert section as well. Would definately recommend this book, even to those not doing weightwatchers but like to eat healthy.
on 3 April 2013
This is a nicely presented cookery book, lots of nice recipes that don't require lots of effort to cook. The book covers all types of meals, has simple to follow instructions and gives the pro-point value of each meal. There is a good number of recipes too so you'll not run short of ideas!
on 31 January 2011
Some of the recipies are ok, some are lacking in flavour. But they are all healthy so it delivers what it promises i guess.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this book after joining Weight Watchers because, unlke some older WW cook books, this had the pro points system value in that I had been following. Unfortunately, like a lot of cook books, there are recipes which include food I don't really like. I have tried a couple and they are fine, but it is a lot of money for just two recipes. If only you could have a list of the recipes before you buy.
on 22 April 2014
I like the book a lot and find it very useful. The recipes are varied and the desserts are fab! I was vegetarian when I bought it so had to substitute the meat in some of the recipes for meat alternatives. Since becoming vegan I do not use it much.