on 5 February 2016
I had a serious illness at the age of 14 which left me with a disability. As a result of this I have lived an angry and resentful life for the last 32 years. I had wondered why things keep going wrong in my life, but now I know. All I can say is thank you!
11 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
This truly is a life changing experience, provided you are willing to make the changes and change your thinking. I cannot praise this work enough, I am listening to it every day in my car and acting on it, and my life is transforming - I will constantly go back to listening to this as I never want to loose this amazing feeling I have right now - give yourself time to absorb and practise what Rhonda Byrne is saying, it may not all fall into place at once, but when it does, and you keep using what you have learnt, life becomes INCREDIBLE
8 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2016
I absolutely love rereading the books by the secret. It is always refreshing to remind yourself that the Law of Attraction is out there in our day to day! Being grateful and giving love to the universe feels amazing.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 October 2016
Thank you thank you thank you Rhonda Byrne
The power is within and a reminder to use love in everything you do as this is the greatest force
Amazing book , amazing writer
Blessings to you Rhonda
on 6 September 2017
It's a good book but if you've read the secret then there's no real need to read the same thing over again
on 18 May 2017
Book was bought for my son and he thinks its great. He bought it as a follow up to 'The Secret' which he says is helping to change his life. I just hope so!!.
on 6 November 2016
This is very spiritual, motivating and inspirational. Like they say ' words don't teach' When you consciously put this teachings into practice there will definitely be changes in your life.
on 6 July 2013
I know Rhonda Byrne is correct because I was a Psychotherapist & am author of Emotional Health for Emotional Wealth: The View from A Therapist's Office. What a person thinks is fundamentally what that person gets. Thus, it is critically important that everyone understands what Rhonda Byrne is teachiung in The Power.

If you focus on negative thoughts you do seem to attract negative experiences and the reverse is also true. I have the audio book of The Power and it never ceases to amaze me how powerful her book is in reminding the subconscious to be focused on creating a positive outcome. Everyone in the world deserves to understand this work and implementit. It would change the world.
on 7 December 2014
This book is like The Secret, but if you haven't read The Secret you can still read and use this book and the information in it will definitely have a positive effect on you and your life. It is so beautifully written and explains the Law Of Attraction in a straight forward easy way for everyone to understand and apply. This book should be given to children in school, it would teach them so much from an early age that they can continue using all throughout their lives instead of lots of meaningless subjects that most of them never ever refer to again once leaving school - The Power is a tool they would appreciate and use all throughout their lives.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2017