Customer reviews

on 6 January 2013
Like Vogue is the fashion industry's Bible, Fantastic Hairdresser is the hairdressing industry's bible, the new 'Fantastic' is ANY industry's BIBLE!!!!
For anyone in ANY business this book is for you! It will help you develop your business in ways you only dreamed we're possible..! Enjoy
on 15 January 2013
I love this book. I found it easy to read and could relate it to all aspects of my life. It made me look at how I see things. I Highly recommend it to anyone for business or personal.
on 11 January 2013
This book has helped me in my life, my business, my family and my soul !!!!!
What a book !!!!
on 9 February 2013
So easy to pick up and put down. It is such common sense but so easy to understand and put into practise. Highly recommend this fantastically motivating book!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I have read All of these books that Alan has written. Alan and his team have a fantastic Academy in London and I've been fortunate enough to bring him over to Sharon Malcolm Hairdresing in Northern Ireland. These books are FANTASTIC for any hairdressing salon or any Business however many team members you may have. Making the difference in your area is what matters. Alan has inspired me over the years and as tough as times might be for us all in this world, having this foundation of inspiration and motivation is essential. You will not be disappointed. Get ordering! :-)
Sharon
on 21 May 2016
Excellent product, arrived on time.