Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 August 2017
A good read I enjoyed the set of books
on 17 July 2017
As expected
on 1 August 2017
Good book
on 28 March 2014
Great follow-up to great books with awesome character developments and story plot. A lot of twists and interesting scenarios! Do recommend if you like fantasy romance novels.
on 2 January 2013
I've read all the books in this series and they've all been brilliant. I've been unable to put this book down since I started reading it and it hasn't disappointed. A thoroughly enjoyable excellent book.
on 18 March 2013
Was well worth the read, throughly enjoyed reading it, was a awesome end to the series and would highly recommend reading this book and the previous boos in the series.
on 7 August 2017
fast delivery and a graet book
on 14 May 2017
an amazing end to an amazing trilogy
on 11 February 2014
this was my favourite book of the series.
it really kept me guessing what was next. truly loved it.
I don't give it a 5 as I still thing a few parts could have written better but overall it was amazing.
on 15 June 2013
I love becca fizpatricks book and this book didn't let me down its so much of what you wouldn't expect and I would recommened to anybody 12 to 55 BUY IT!!