on 26 July 2011
We just bought this book last week for our eldest for our holiday- and already it's gone down a treat. Tim Hopgood has an eye for what children love to read about, and Thank-You For Looking After Our Pets is looking to be a summer favourite. Love the clever pet names and bright colours- Tim Hopgood's illustrations tap into children's imaginations and it's great to see them wondering what their pets could be up to while we're on our holiday! Wonderful.
on 3 July 2011
Tim's latest book is SO charming! Very funny, fab illustrations and such a lovely story - will appeal to ALL ages and is guaranteed to make you smile at each page! What isn't there to love about it? A purrfect present - it will make you very happy and it's a great book to read with children - so visual, exciting and gently entertaining!Every house should have this book!
on 10 January 2013
A lovely, colourful fun book that I think is a lovely present to give my neighbours - they have four children aged 2 to 8 - for feeding my bunnies whilst I was away over Christmas.