Customer reviews

on 20 May 2013
In our pre-school we do a lot of rhyming and encourage the children to both hear and make up rhymes of their own.This book is perfect for exploring rhyme with the children and I love the story line as well. Plenty of animals for the children to think about and also some lovely silly but rhyming sentences.
on 13 May 2016
I love reading this book to my baby, the story is funny and rhymes, will be great for teaching counting when she's older. She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as other books I read to her, maybe when she's a toddler we can add actions in e.g. one freezy fox with holes in his socks.
on 6 May 2015
Lovely illustrations and rhyming text. Plenty to discuss in this book with all the different animals and numbers ascending and descending. My 2 1/2 year old really enjoys this book and loves to flip through the pages once we've finished reading it.
on 17 October 2013
On purchasing this book, I was amazed at how lovely and colourful the illustrations were. I have brought it for one of my little niece's Christmas present. I know she will love it.
on 29 March 2015
A nice rhyming story, with some lovely pictures.
on 1 November 2013
I find that the story is made up of random things that rhyme, which niggles me when so many other books get it spot on. My son has asked for it a couple of times, but that seems to be more for the pictures, and given he has 2 books per night, it's not high on his list. With so many good authors and illustrators out there, I think there are better purchases.