Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 August 2013
But as a non mechanic I wanted a guide to everyday, routine maintenance, this manual assumes a certain level of basic old Triumph and general motorbike mechanical knowledge whereas I needed a real beginners guide. No doubt a very useful manual for more ambitious owners but for me it just raised more questions than it answered. I'll rely on experienced mechanics for the stuff they describe in here!
on 24 February 2015
Fast delivery therefore good service. Bought this book for a reference for my TR6 bike year 72. The manual is lacking in knowledge regarding this bike and it appears to be a one size fits all. Difficult to locate information which is possibly within its pages but poor reference details. Wiring diagrams do not refer to the TR6. Publication needs to be revised.
on 30 September 2012
I've never come across a hayes manual that didn't do the job and this is no different. There are things you can find out about your bike online of course but what I like is having the manual there in the workshop, being able to refer to it as you're working. Simple uncomplicated and functional.
on 1 September 2013
This is the kind of book you buy when like me you are new to the world of classic ownership and you don't know any better. Once you speak to people in the classic world they soon tell you that these Haynes manuals aren't really workshop manuals at all and you're better off with the actual Triumph workshop manual that goes with the bike.
on 18 March 2011
This is the perfect reference book for any Triumph owner of the models it represents. Good diagrams and invaluable if re-building etc. Nothing more to be said really.
on 12 February 2016