Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 December 2012
Read book 1 and thought it was brilliant wondered how this one could be as good, but it was better. Keep up the good work Leesa u bring a smile to everyone's face can't wait to go to see play at the Mac x
on 27 December 2012
This book had Mr laughing so much tears were literally running down my face. "It looked like rubber band over a hairy muff sized marshmalla" is the funniest ever description of a camel toe.......simply genius :)
on 25 February 2013
Dirty Dancing in Le Shebeen is just fantastic and a laugh out loud book - every bit as good as 'Red White and Blue' - in fact can't wait to see if it will be brought to the stage as the monologue of 'Fifty Shades...' was brilliant to say the least. Highly recommend but needs the Belfast sense of humour and an understanding of the 'lingo'!!!!
on 25 April 2014
Hilarious, lively, read the book, see the show. Maggie Muff and her side-kick are every woman's dream. Friendship that survives. No wonder our accent is hard to understand, because it's certainly difficult enough to get into on paper. Do I really sound that????? Lek f##l# I do!
on 1 March 2013
This is one of the funniest books that I have read in a long time. Following on from Fifty Shades of Red, White and Blue, Leesa Harker has not disappointed. I giggled and laughed the whole way through. I could just hear the "Belfast" accents in my head as I read each line!! I wait eagerly for the next instalment of Maggie Muff!
on 18 March 2013
this is a very funny book but having read the previous book by the author (50 shades of red, white and blue) through the tears of laughter that were running down my face I was maybe expecting too much. It describes the aftermath of the meeting between Sally ann and big Egor, how maggie gets a wee bit jealous and the antics they get up to planning the big birthday party. If you loved the first book you have to read this but for me it wasn't what i had expected or hoped for.
on 26 March 2014
You would have to know the Northern Irish isms to appreciate this book. It is hilarious and a bit close to the knuckle on some occasions - so if you're a bit prudish don't bother starting to read it. Another tip - don't read it on a bus journey because you'll get funny looks when you can't help laughing out loud. Really great read
on 16 December 2012
Best. And hope there is more to come in the future. Glad you started the page on Facebook best laugh I have had in years xx
on 24 June 2013
When I heard Leesa Harker had another book out I was like "Wwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" lol! I enjoyed 50 Shades of Red, White and Blue so much that I just had to get my hands on the next instalment of the adventures of Maggy Muff and big Sally-Ann. Perhaps not just as funny as the first book, but I still laughed until the tears were tripping me. Yesterday I walked past a fruit shop and the sight of a box of strawberries made me laugh out loud - much to the entertainment of passers-by (read the book and all will become clear!!).

These books are just funny! If you are looking for a a good old slice of Northern Irish piss-taking and are willing not to take things too seriously then this is absolutely the books for you.....unless you are not actually from Northern Ireland, in which case you are probably going to need a translator and I suspect even then you may be left slightly baffled! ha ha ha!
on 21 January 2013
Really enjoyed the continuing story of Maggie Muff and big Sally Anne. It is a laugh out loud story, great Northern Irish humour.
I saw the stage show of Leesa's first bok 50 Shades of Red White and Blue and it was amazing.
Cant wait for the next installment of the girls hectic lives.