Customer reviews

on 29 November 2015
A▪☆☆☆☆☆☆
on 20 May 2015
This is my second Caroline Clifton-Mogg curtain book. Its packed full of images which have helped me choose the curtains style I want to make. I will be referencing the curtain design book on how to make them up.
on 14 February 2014
I bought this book as we were moving house and I was hoping for some inspiration.
Unfortunately, unless you are buying a mansion and have unlimited funds this book is not much use. The window treatments are far too lavish and expensive for ordinary people. Luckily, it cost me very little.
on 8 July 2014
found tis book to be a little old fashioned, slightly disappointed.
on 9 June 2015
Showed lots of different styles although could do with some more up-to-date styles.
Book only mildly informative as to how to reproduce curtains.
This is NOT a "how to" book.
on 6 February 2013
ive just moved home and want to make it my own by making m own curtains and this book gave me a lot of inspiration
on 3 December 2015
Speedy delivery. fantastic quality. A comprehensive guide for curtain specialists.
on 19 June 2013
This is an excellent book and I'm glad I bought it as it was amongst the cheap items. It is very interesting if you are keen on home furnishings.
on 10 December 2014