on 25 November 2011
Book of hundreds of pictures to get ideas from when making a piece of furniture. Invaluable to any furniture designers. Shows the most work f the majority of the finest woodworkers today. A picture book, very little text, just what I like!
on 27 February 2013
This book had been recommended to me, however it didnt quite live up to expectations.

You are always left wanting more and for me I would rather spend my money on a book about a particular designer.
on 12 September 2009
A beautiful book, highly entertaining and informative with beautiful pictures. The product description on amazon is accurate. Recommended!
on 15 June 2010
This Book is a specialist Book which suits our business, it was loaned to my Husband from a Customer. So for his Birthday I decided to check out Amazon as usual and there it was.
Excellent way of purchasing, very efficient and safe.