on 22 June 2010
When I first opened this book i was pleased with the amount of questions and answers available at the time, a timeless of pages which is a valuable guide for years to open and look back on. I found this book comforting in the sense of the many questions i had growing up and through this book i found a life line of like mindedness which helped me understand we are not alone. This book is a treasure and is an enjoyable book to read...Each page is written in a friendly understanding way. A book to welcome in anyones library and hearts.
Much love to you dee weldon bird
on 7 December 2009
As is the case with all Silver Birch books this is a piece of work I will treasure for its simplicity and wonderful philosophy.
on 25 January 2014
I started reading The Silver Birch Series on recommendation from a close friend in the 1980's - when it was extremely difficult to locate any of the books in the series. The books were not sold in bookstores (particularly when Spiritual books were found in the "Occult' section of books stores at the time) if they had them at all. I was reading borrowed Silver Birch books that were tissue thin and disintegrating as I read each page. We are talking about the 80's when there were no personal computers and the internet so we relied on snail mail to do book searches. I eventually found a library in one of our Canadian city's libraries that lent me the books that I borrowed through the mail - and then had to send them back. This is a real treat to be able to purchase this series today and keep a personal copy for my own personal library. I am enjoying revisiting all the timeless wisdom shared by Silver Birch as channelled through Maurice Barbanell all those many years ago. The information is timeless whether you read it in the 1940's, 1980's or today.
on 4 January 2012
Very pleased with this book, one of those books you can pick up at anytime and dip in and out of. Content is clear and consice and it goes a long way to answering your questions.
on 28 November 2013
I first read this book when I started going to my local Spiritualist Church back in 2007.
Found the book very interesting, it answered a lot of question that I had been thinking about.
It's written in away that helps you understand the way that Spirit work, and answers a lot of questions about healing & mediumship.
on 10 November 2013
There comes a point in your life when you realise:

who matters, who never did, who won't anymore...
and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
on 29 October 2014
I have bought many copies I call it my spiritual bible and I give them to people who I think are ready for this wisdom I love this book it is life changing thanks
on 14 March 2014
I love this book, it is intriguing, informative and utterly compelling. Great for anyone exploring the spirit side of life. Take or leave the info therein.
on 8 October 2013
A brilliant book if you are looking for answers about why you are on this Earth Plain buy this book it tells you all you need to know.
on 12 July 2016
I ordered this from World of Books late on Tuesday night and it arrived in perfect condition Saturday morning. I'm very pleased, thank you. :-)