Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 December 2000
I picked up this book because I recognised the author and purely because I hadn't seen it before - and I'm happy I did. This is a very interesting read and such a refreshing change from many of the other aromatherapy books which repeat what has been said in all the others. I found myself taking copious notes from the chapters because there is such wealth of information/concepts in here that I couldn't possibly remember them all. Davis covers many aspects of working with energy and how it can be incorporated (subtley, of course!) into aromatherapy practice. For instance, one part which sticks in my mind is the use of flower remedies, together with oils, in massage. This is a book which you will want to go back to.
on 30 March 2011
This book wasn't what I was expecting but I read it all from the first to last page. It was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about chakras and how to keep them clear and healthy. It also explains many more aspects of Aromatherapy that I hadn't even considered. A great book for anyone wanting to take their knowledge of Aromatherapy even further.
on 28 April 2014
Having known and worked with this lady many years ago it was interesting to 'catch up' with her again in this book and be reminded of some pertinent aspects of working with the body that can sometimes be overlooked.
on 22 April 2010
Interesting book - will take time to read all about it. Thanks for quick service.
on 22 June 2013
It's the second time I have purchased this book, I love Patricia's writing style. A must for any therapist considering incorporating energy work with aromatherapy.
on 27 November 2013
an excellent book by a very capable writer. I have enjoyed reading this book very much and I highly reccommend.it
on 13 February 2015
very intresting concept, very pleased i bought this
on 31 October 2015
Excellent book well worth reading
on 5 April 2013
The book arrived a little battered from its journey but am very pleased with it. An interesting read and am sure will be referred to often now I have it
on 2 October 2015