Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 August 2013
I bought this book as I am just about to start the level 3 diploma in beauty therapy. As there was no set book for the course I looked at the others available at level 3 and this seemed to be the best one. This is because it has the chapters clearly marked at the front and at the sides with the unit numbers and titles so it is very easy to find your way around it. It has a large, good chapter on anatomy and physiology and at the end of each chapter there is a series of questions to test your knowledge - the answers are at the back too so that you can't cheat. I have already recommended this to others on my course as it contains all our course units as well as spa therapy units so it can be used for both courses. It was the cheapest of the books I looked at too so I am very pleased.
on 28 September 2013
Couldnt decide which level 3 text book to get so went for this.
Very pleased with it, good comprehensive anatomy section and clear to understand.
Recommended for anyone undertaking their level 3.
on 8 November 2013
Currently studying level 3 beauty's therapy and this is perfect of get my through my assignments and exams. Good for the price and cheaper than the Lorraine Nordmann editions.
on 7 February 2015
Bought this For level 3 beauty and it covered all units in great detail- very useful and i still usenit now to remind myself!
on 18 June 2015
Amazing book! Helped a lot with my level 3 Beauty Therapy course and arrived in perfect timing. More than pleased, thanks!
on 10 November 2014
helpful addition to anyone studying level 3 Beauty, covering all the topics taught in the classroom. good diagrams too
on 8 January 2016
Incredibly useful ! GCSE students may find this helpful. Good section on A&P and lots of industry tips. Great buy.
on 27 November 2015
Bought this for my grand daughter who was studying her NVQ in beauty. She found it very helpful.
on 20 April 2016
Very happy with the book, was told about the damage, not as bad as I thought. Nearly new😄
on 12 October 2014
Fast delivery and exactly what I needed many thanks