Customer reviews

on 24 July 2017
My son loved!! Arrived quickly.
on 29 April 2017
great book
I started buying the Beano and Dandy annuals each Christmas for my son from 2012 and he loves them so much I decided to try and source all of them going back to when he was born in 2004. I've given up looking in charity shops as I haven't yet found a single one in any of them.

For some reason I hadn't thought to look on Amazon but when I did I was surprised to see them available at such a cheap price. I've bought a fair few now and the quality of these second hand annuals has been consistently good. One or two have had some drawing in them (puzzle page), despite the listing saying they are unmarked but really, this hasn't been a problem.

Needless to say the content is fantastic and I've enjoyed a good read myself!

I now have the final batch of six from 2002, 2003 and 2004 stashed away ready to give him at Christmas and so he'll have every one thats been published since he was born. I wonder when he'll tell me to stop?

Absolutely recommended.
on 22 May 2013
Purchased as a extra gift for my Grandson who suddenly got into Beano books ! This we felt was a chip off the old block... we enjoyed reading them when we were little too.
on 23 April 2013
great job thanks, my son loves them. he really enjoys reading them before going to sleep.
great service highly recomended
on 16 October 2013
The book was a birthday present for an 8 year old girl!! She loved it and liked the idea that it was also 8 years old!!!!
on 29 October 2016
Described as very good, but few pages are torn half way near the spine, others had been ripped in various pieces and stuck together again with cellotape. Had this been in the description I would not have bought them.
on 16 October 2015
Good as new! My beano mad son loved it.
on 22 January 2016
In good order ill be back to shop
on 14 December 2016