on 28 January 2015
Bought this for my son who was born in 1997. I started buying the Guinness Book range for him from around age 9. Then suddenly thought what a good idea to buy them all from his birth year. They all now sit on the shelf from 1997 to present year and my daughter, born in 2000 is pleased with the collection also. And it was bought for just 1p plus standard postage. A bargain to create a great collection.

Having just bought the 1965 edition for my husband's 50th birthday, I think it's a great present choice, even if they don't read the whole thing. Who does anyway?
on 23 March 2014
Bought this for my son's collection but had a read as well some amazing and wacky facts in there always entertaining.
on 6 December 2011
great price especially for special edition,great communication regarding postage etc,only purchased as my son wants all editions since he was born
on 16 February 2010
I had a problem getting hold of this as my son was missing 2005 edition...here it was easy to order and good value for money, a real bargain!
on 10 June 2015
A birthday present so was merely bought as a memory of what was going on in that year for the person receiving it. In good condition for its age.
on 29 January 2016
Excellent value - present for my son for his year of birth
on 19 February 2015