on 23 April 2012
I had just read "Dying to be me" about another death experience and was interested to read more on the same subject and came across this book. I found it very easy to read and it was so touching. The family went through so much and their faith was constantly tested.
Colton Bupo's experience was amazing and I loved the way he described what he saw to his parents, like he had been on a day trip to the funfair.
I do believe what Colton said as I believe anything is possible.
Its a lovely book and worth reading if you have an interest in near death experiences.
on 28 August 2015
Fairly good read. Interesting story. Took a while to get the story going, a bit bland. Read 'the shack' that is a great book about spirituality. I read this as my daughter saw the film and said it was fantastic. I thought I would read the story first.
on 20 October 2016
Nice and entertaining for those who are looking for proof of afterlife. Enjoyed it immensely
on 30 July 2017
A fascinating story that many who have lost loved ones will be very reassured to read
on 23 December 2015
Superb moving enlightening true story , the book blows the film out of the water and is a must read for anyone especially with children
on 19 March 2017
fine
on 17 March 2017
A+
on 2 April 2017
So good and an eye opoener. Just have to believe.
on 20 July 2017