Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 May 2014
This is a wonderful book and truly inspirational, it charts the progression of one very talented man building a home in Georgia, relaxed in style with so many wonderful fresh pictures it’s a must have book for anyone who loves fantastic objects in a relaxed atmosphere. The writer portrays the subject well with deep admiration and understanding.
I read the book in a weekend cover to cover which is unusual for me as I’m usually a ‘pictures’ man.
I can now enjoy the images over and over for years to come.
The best interiors book I’ve bought in years!
on 17 July 2014
I loved everything about it, for once you get the feeling that this is a home not some over designed show house. It has a story and a life. I have been reading ,studying (it has a feeling I really want for my home) and enjoying this book several times already. Absolutely a keeper, highly recommended.
on 13 September 2014
I 'borrowed' this book from my mother on a recent visit to America, I love it so much. I'm from Georgia, and he, and his houses, are everything I love about Southern style. I open and study it whenever I'm nostalgic for the Southland.
on 20 March 2016
Excellent book. Well packed. Very pleased.thank you.
on 24 December 2014
Inspirational book, really lovely, thanks!
on 23 March 2015