Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 October 2013
Actually, I must confess that this book takes pride of place in my collection. Well .... almost. If I have visitors I may even snuck it off the shelves and show it off on the coffee table. People pick it up with a knowing look ..... 'he's a bit of a fanatic about racing bicycles ....". But once they've opened it, they appreciate the lustre, the art and the emotion. It's that type of book. I've always loved Cinelli and using this book as a basis, I now understand it's history and how close to the owner's love of avant garde he places his company and it's products. I've got a beautiful old steel Cinelli frame, I love Cinelli track bars and the sloping track quill stem. I have more modern Cinelli pieces, such as the Ram bars and seatpost. And now I have the book. Heaven!!!!
on 26 January 2013
Well executed sizeable book extensive story telling about Cinelli but also bike technology and history and fashion
the latter especially from the eighties onwards. good pictures and good graphic book layout, design. It offers more than you would expect. Alsof or instance the early development of the MTB in Europe (Ritchey Fisher Breeze).
on 5 December 2013
this book was a gift, it arrived quickly and is a lovely present for a cycling fan very pleased with it!