on 25 February 2017
I started with the first book, because of the film based on the the first book, which I liked a lot. Then the books started to change more into a religious teachings rather then a good sci find or sci fantasy, which I would normally read. Strangely I read all the books very difficult at times to perfectly honest quite boring at times but I had to read them all. It hasn't made me religious or want find god, I think in that world I would be undecided. I do think it could be a better world with no crimes and wars and violence, but a God who wants to be worship all the time well I think that's a human point of view which is wrong, I rated all the books together got average of 3 stars sorry but too much scripture.
on 29 August 2016
what started out as an interesting take on biblical prophecies (although having to take much of it with a pinch of salt) ended as what felt at times like a disturbing heaven on earth utopia. What were interesting characters and kept the series exciting for me became dull and washed out. I really couldn't cope with the constant evangelising and increase in biblical quotes. Really difficult to finish reading it. Hopefully no more in the series although I couldn't bring myself to read any more.
on 4 October 2017
The whole series follows biblical prophecies from both old and new testaments.
Remarkable research makes the books even more believable
on 22 August 2015
I have read, yet again, this series of books, chronicling the Bible in fictional format. I have lived each life, yes even the bad, asking how would I feel in their situation? And at the end I am still astounded at the sight of the New Jerusalem. As I did in the first reading of the series I committed my life! On this second reading, I recommit my life & my works to God's Glory!
on 9 May 2014
This series has caused me not only to study revelation more closely. I believe over the last three years God has guided me to paint the whole book. Im 63now and guess that this is my life's work to reach those who cannot read or write.
Suepugh@email
on 17 March 2014
This is the follow on of a twelve part series regarding the end of the world. It's a great read and I would recommend it to all, but to understand it properly read the series of 'Left Behind' books first.
on 7 June 2015
An excellent finale to an incredible series. I was surprised that there were still unbelievers after everything they went through.
on 25 November 2015
Not as exciting as all the previous 'Left Behind' books but still a good read
on 4 March 2014
this is an excellent series of books dealing with what is believed to happen in the near future when God finally judges the world for what has happened.
on 22 September 2013
Though the narrative does get a bit laboured at times, this (chronologically) final book in the "Left Behind" series doesn't disappoint in resolving all the story lines and letting the reader know what happens to all the characters.