on 14 October 2011
This new testament is nicely set out, and very compact.

You get the Greek words, with a word for word English translation,
and the full biblical text as well

Nice New Testament very good price worth thinking about.
on 16 August 2013
Having 'lost' my trusty Greek NT, bought 42 years ago, in a house move, I was keen to obtain either an identical copy or a well reviewed newer interlinear translation. What a complex web of reviews, from a snarling, vindictive writer with a fundamentalist axe to grind, to a number of well written, soberly considered articles. Personally, I was pleased with the New Interlinear with its familiar introductory sections and lay-out. The one criticism I have is the unnecessarily capitalised version of the translation, with looks awkward. It was nonetheless good to have the RSV alongside, which I think is the best modern translation. Overall, a very good buy.
on 28 February 2014
The text is clear and includes all the accents and breathings (which you sometimes need to be aware of). There is also a good fairly literal translation next to the interlinear text. Inevitably with an interlinear the translators choose what they consider the closest english equivalent. I would disagree only very occasionally. Very helpful in aiding comprehension of the original. Quite compact so easy to carry around.
on 23 January 2013
Bought as a gift, so I had only a cursory look at it.
Seemed of generally good quality and useful. The English interlinear text struck me as smetimes trying too hard to be an equivalent translation rather than a literal word for word translation of the Greek, which seems to me to be missing the point of it.
on 27 August 2015
A fantastic copy of the Greek New Testament for those learning the language. Because the words all have an English translation beneath them I was able to avoid the painful task of sifting through a dictionary for hours trying to find the meaning. It really has helped improve my Greek.
on 3 April 2014
I have wanted an interlinear New Testament for some time. Buying it from "Amazon" was easy. Delivery was quick (as usual).
The book has met all my needs, and is in use most days. I would recommend both Amazon and this book to anyone looking for this type of book
on 18 November 2013
This book is ok.
You will find it well bound by any standard. And the boards are solid, good for any use.
My personal dislike is the way the translation has been 'plonked' next to the main interlinear
text. As such it is very small, and does not optimize the space available there.
The interlinear aspect functions well - but again the rather slim upper case text of the literal
translation is poorly formatted (that is to say, it is awkward to read). Spacings allowed.
Coupled to the plonked in translation which I like to refer to, in order to gauge how poetic
or valid the standard text has become, I am slightly disappointed...
A useful study aid, in addition to the interlinear NKJV.
As a relatively intermittant Greek reader, I am unsure as to whether I can describe the reading
of the Greek text as a religious experience or not. But I am a KJV fan, if discrimination is
allowable purely based on the fact that we all have language preferences.
on 5 August 2013
I like the readable Greek font.
It's also larger than the font in other Greek/English interlinears.
It is a very good for reference or improving your Greek also is a good quality hard cover versus price, I recommend it
on 17 July 2016
A very useful aid to my understanding of the Greek, especially as it gives the translation below the words as well as the RSV alongside. Word order in Greek can be confusing for a beginner such as myself.
on 18 June 2013
The book arrived earlier than i expected which was really pleasing, very well packaged and no damage to any corners. As it is for a gift i cannot comment on the content.