Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 July 2002
The Desecration book 9.... when last we visited the Trib-Force, I said, 'Head for the hills!' , but these guys don't know the meaning of retreat. That's good for the cause-I'll tell you now I have some trouble getting behind the picture of Carpathia as some kind of buffoon riding a pig and all that-He seems to know that God is in control and cuts some deals; which, by the way he crawfishes on at the first opportunity. We lose some friends by deceit, letting us know that Carpathias' minions are not the dense dumb bunnies we may stereotype them as. Praises to the team of Jenkins and Lahay for the handling of the Chang character. Wonderful and insightful... inspiring. There is a lot more in here for the fans of LEFT BEHIND. Like I said, don't be fooled by Carpathias' foolish antics. He is out to Kill- and Kill he will. One of the great nasty characters in modern literature... One that is to come. If you aren't ready, get ready. I think truth will be much more painful than this mild fiction
Also recommended: The Price of Immortality is a book that should be read by everyone at least ONCE!
on 4 January 2011
I have heard about this series for a while and have now decided to read it for myself. I'm so glad I did. I recall many of the passages of scripture and how these have been woven into a story is fantastic. It sound such a cliche but I can't put them down. I know quitea lot about the topic but I think its a great way to learn even if you know nothing of the end times.
on 24 February 2015
Roaming around like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour. He knows his time is short. Christians must be vigilant and remember that this war is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, wickedness in high place.
But we WIN
on 15 June 2011
Desecration is the nineth book of twelve in the wriiten series "Left Behind." It was a great readx along with all of the others and really got me thinking about a spiritual realtionship with the one and only living Lord Jesus Christ.
on 6 August 2014
I like the series very much & now have the full set 1-12 but I'm still reading them & only half way through book 8 the Mark & this will be the next one I start on.
on 16 February 2013
Whether or not you subscribe to the theology of this series and how the authors view the last days, you can't deny that this series makes exciting reading
on 4 March 2014
this is an excellent series of books dealing with what is believed to happen in the near future when God finally judges the world for what has happened.
on 25 April 2015
Thus is really gripping thinking if all of this is going to happen after the rapture, I seriously pray to be raptured and not left behind IJN
on 27 February 2013
amazing series of books.
have now read the whole lot for the
fourth time.
would definately reccomend.
100 per cent
on 30 April 2014
All went as well as it could go with this order. No delay, item arrived in condition as described and I have no reason for complaint.