on 29 January 2014
As a non-religious person I knew very little about the Christian beliefs concerning the 'Rapture' and 'Christ's Second Coming'. I also felt a series based in religion would hold very little interest for me. How wrong I was!!! The books are fast paced, exciting and real page turners. The characters are believable and you find yourself immersed in their stories, wanting them to survive. I also learnt a huge amount and found myself considering what the Bible foretells, wondering if there actually is some truth to it. The 'Left Behind' series commanded my interest, fascinated me and changed my perspective on religion. I would recommend this series to believers and to those who may be sceptical (like I was) but who are willing to approach this with an open mind and a preparedness to be taught something as well as enjoying a fascinating read. Excellent series and extremely talented authors who know what they're talking about.
on 29 December 2013
The whole series makes you realise that Christ's second coming could be at any moment and challenges us to make sure we are prepared for it. From reading the first book in the series of 16, I couldn't put them down. This series although just a novel shows how scripture tells clearly of this time in earth's history and what it will possibly be like for those "Left behind" when God takes those who love Jesus to himself. An exciting series for both Christians and Non-Christians alike.Read and you won't be disappointed.
on 23 February 2018
JESUS DIED FOR YOU
on 10 May 2015
Not as good as the first. This is more about the developing relationship between Buck and Chloe. Will read the third in the series, hopefully it will be better, if not then that will be it for me.
on 23 June 2013
As a follow on book I wasn't expecting it to be as exciting. But how wrong! This book kept me turning the pages to see what happened next.
This chapter of the Left Behind series elaborated furrther on the Bible's book of Revelation giving further explanation into a more understandable format.
Truly a powerful book and I can't wait to read Nicolae! I've already ordered the next 3 books in the series (don't want to wait).
I have many people waiting to read the books after me based on other independent reviews.
I would fully recommend anyone whether Christian or non-Christian to read these!!
on 12 March 2017
Brilliant book, brilliant series!
on 3 August 2017
I have enjoyed this book and have already read book 3, Nicolae, too. They are very fast paced stories and are well written. I'm sure I will end up reading all 12 books in the series.
on 31 March 2015
The book is ok. It has moments of interest interspersed with chapters of clumsy relationships. There is an opportunity for a great story perhaps the "greatest story ever told " but it seems to get lost between the desire to educate/preach and be a great thrilling read. At this point it's average at both. I don't think I will bother with the third book.
on 21 September 2013
I chose this book because I wanted to read it again. It's the second in a series of twelve concerning the End Times in Scripture and is exciting, factual and a very good read. Highly recommended.
on 14 January 2015
Best series of books I have ever read. Makes great sense of revelations. Can't wait to read the third book