on 6 April 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 July 2017
Some great challenging pictures
on 17 September 2014
Ok product
on 1 March 2015
Love all the series of magic eye, you can't go wrong with them, they have so many great pictures for you to exercise your eyes, build abstract reasoning in a way and play with optical illusions....I love it and all the adult and kids love it in the house...lovely!
on 21 January 2013
Bought for my 12 year old. Remembered these books from when I was a child. Good range of 3D images. My son loved them. Fast delivery and well packaged.
on 15 March 2010
The book is exactly what I wanted to buy. The only bad thing about it is that the glowing paper doesn't help you to view the images.
on 14 January 2016
Love this book! Beautiful magic eye pictures that you could get lost in. All the family enjoyed this book. Amazing!
on 11 November 2015
Not the best magic eye book I've seen. A lot of the pictures were clear even before I looked at them in 3D.
on 26 December 2012
Bought for myself - I am enjoying trying to follow the instructions. I like it so far - time will tell
on 3 January 2013
I love this book and i can do them every time and its funny watching other people try and do it