on 19 May 2017
You advertise the latest version of this and I bought it thinking I was getting a bargain. The book that was delivered is not the one in the picture but a much outdated version of the one shown!
on 2 March 2005
This is a must have .. Very useful for teacher training in key stage 1, 2 .. I have found all the authors books very informative , they are regularly updated . as for the price well its hardly discounted and tesco, play.com etc seem to charge about the same..
on 15 July 2004
This book is essentially a collection of summaries of academic articles which is very useful for finding references if you are writing an assignment. However, as an NQT student, I have found texts such as 'Getting the Buggers to Behave' by Sue Cowley and 'Essential Teaching Skills' by Chris Kyriacou more valuable as tools for reflection than this huge collection of rather dry academic articles.
on 10 March 2013
Great book but I never wanted to pay £25 for it so when it was on here for £18 thank you very much, it has helped me in essays and interviews with general points. A must for all teachers!
on 4 January 2013
Exceptional learning from the contributors. It was recommended to me and I am happy to recommend to every trainee teachers and qualified teachers alike. Happy reading!
on 27 October 2013
Readings for Reflective Teaching [Paperback] Readings for Reflective Teaching [Paperback] book for daughter's PGCE course fits the bill perfectly. Great.
on 6 August 2010
will be useful when i start my pgce, interesting reading and recommended by university so i am expecting this to be a core reference tool
on 30 December 2012
As a student teacher, I found the chapter on learning theories and assessment very helpful. The book was very useful for my essay.
on 6 December 2014
it was pretty boring but I needed it for my uni course and it did the job. I wouldn't read it for my own pleasure though
on 15 April 2015
Not read completely as I had to cancel my place on the course but the bits I read were interesting.