on 1 November 2013
I know that I probably should have been prepared for this, but I'm sad to say that by the time I got to The Naked Earl, I had experienced far, far too much naked. The male protagonists, who had once seemed so noble and scandalous, started to become grating and too easily excited (if you catch my drift). Honestly, it doesn't seem natural for your Peter Pan to start flying around willy-nilly without any pixie dust - y'know? - but then again the human anatomy is very strange in the world of Regency...
on 19 March 2011
Synopsis from the book as follows:
He Took Her By Surprise
When a naked earl climbs through the window into her bedchamber, Lady Elizabeth Runyon does the proper thing: She screams. Loudly. And then. . .well, Lizzie has had enough of being proper. She wishes to be bold. Wanton, even. She won't be commanded to put on her nightgown. Just this once, she will be absolutely daring. . .

She Returned The Favor
Robert Hamilton, Earl of Westbrooke, has no intention of being tricked into marriage by a detestable female, and if he has to flee naked across a rooftop, he will. Jolly good there's an open window waiting--as well as an undressed, slightly drunk, and alluringly beautiful Lady Elizabeth. Oh dear. If they are caught together, he might have to marry her. The idea is delicious. . .and the temptation is irresistible. . .

This is a great read and a "keeper" (as are all Sally Mackenzie's "Naked" books). I have them all....just waiting for "The Naked King", which I have pre-ordered. Ms Mackenzie's books are fun and always make me laugh...I love them...
on 24 August 2013
Really enjoyed this book, it was funny and the characters in the story were deliciously sweet or deliciously wicked. I will be looking out the other books in this series and buying them.