Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 July 2014
I had these books when I was a little girl (too many years ago to mention!) and was delighted to discovery that they are still in print for my godchildren (only bought with permission from their parents!) One or two american word spellings (mom rather than mum or mother) but a good way to break the ice with delicate conversations about growing up! Always be prepared for more questions though ;-)
on 3 August 2016
I had this book when I was the same age as my son, so I was very glad to find it still available. It deals with all the important stuff in a clear and somewhat humourous way. These changes can be a bit scary and the questions hard to express and this book helps with all and more.
on 26 February 2012
Excellent way of explaining to our older kids what they are feeling and experiencing. Some parts a little more advanced than I'm prepared to go with an 11 year old at the moment but, having read it in advance, I was able to skip over those particular parts very quickly. My son is delighted to realise that he is not the only person in the world feeling a little strange in this pre-pubescent stage!
on 28 October 2012
I had this book as a child and decided to purchase it for my daughter. It is clear and concise without being ambiguous, and it covers all of the important facts that children should know. It provides a good starting point to discuss adolescence with your children.
on 15 December 2011
I bought this book for my 12yr old son, after acquiring the prequal ' Where did I come from'. It is written in a straight forward manner, using volcabulary that youngsters these days can relate to. Helps to introduce discussion of sometimes awkward issues, in a down to earth way.
on 31 August 2013
My daughter found this book extremely informative; it promoted discussion and provided the explanations that were being sought in a less embarrassing format than mum and dad!
on 20 July 2010
....a fantastic follow up publication to the "where did I come from?" book. Open, frank and to the point!
on 1 June 2013
If you buy your child nothing else this year get them this book,my ten year old loves it,it tells her all she needs to know about growing up
on 27 May 2016
Used this as a child ....Great book
on 9 August 2016