on 7 April 2017
It is what it is, an amazing text book and is there a molecular biologist anywhere that hasn't read some of its pages? But it is very large and heavy and I think they should supply access to the online version with the hard copy, either as standard or for a modest fee. I was tempted by the digital version, but as a student I can't afford both, and I don't want to be limited to reading on screen every time I use it.so I bought the hard copy but I would love to be able to read it on the train and its too heavy to regularly transport.
on 2 November 2014
I got his as it was a recommended text for my cell biology module of the degree, and I have found this really helpful since I got it. The book is very detailed and provides diagrams to help illustrate some points. Also the disk is very useful as it contains images that you could pint off and use yourself, or that you could use in your essays or projects.
on 18 June 2017
great book on cellular biology.
on 11 June 2017
Good book
on 12 March 2017
nice
on 9 February 2009
The book is very good.It is exaustive and the language in it is easy understandable even by non-english speakers.Images,schemes and photographs are very accurate and,therefore,very useful.The book can be used for preparation of any biology exam in your university career.It is a needful book for your first biology exam and for further study in matter of biology.I suggest this book to all medical students and to all people who want to master an upper level of biology.
on 7 February 2015
I have an older edition and knowing how quickly the knowledge base of molecular biology changes I decided to update. I have not been disappointed and I have also decided to purchase the problems book to test my own mastery of the facts (at the age of 64!). This book is peerless in this field.