Remember the friendly neighborhood stores you went to when you were growing up? Regardless of how modernized today's trip to the store has become, patrons still want to feel just as valued as you did then. Entrepreneur and author Micah Solomon tells you how to transform today's tech-savvy customers into loyal, supportive patrons. He provides business and personal anecdotes about consumer trends and the latest techniques for extending exemplary customer service. Despite being slightly repetitive, he does a sound job of showing you how to keep web critics from hurting your business. He also explains how to hire the best employees to create a growth-oriented, tech-supportive culture. getAbstract recommends Solomon's easy-to-use suggestions to anyone with customers.
on 19 June 2012
I run a small textile gift business; we believe that we are pretty hot on customer service - and it's true that if you call us or email us you will get fantastic, enthusiastic, generous service. However the service you get through our website doesn't follow through with that at the moment, it is too generic, to impersonal and it is difficult to know how to start in changing it;
I am very glad I decided to start by reading this book - it has given me a whole notebook of ideas about how I can improve the way that we treat customers via our website. Now I just need to buckle down and implement them.
A great chatty and approachable book with a serious purpose.
on 25 October 2013
Great no bull s*** book about the great aspect of service. Really enjoyable, and takes the service quite easy, no big theories og models.