Customer reviews

on 10 February 2018
This book has been an absolute LIFESAVER for my undergrad vet degree. The level of detail that this book goes into is fantastic and everything is explained simply without being overly-simplified. The diagrams make excellent references for dissections or comparative anatomy essays. I bought multiple books for my degree, but if I had to pick one, it would be this one. I can see myself hanging on to this well after the end of my degree.
on 22 September 2014
Excellent book!
on 5 May 2010
A generally well laid out concise text of veterinary anatomy and physiology.
The language is plain and easy to read.Clinical examples of anatomical features are also interspersed in the text which is quite helpful.Important veterinary key words are typed in bold characters.
I found the appendix quite useful for understanding the anatomical differences between species.
on 9 January 2002
I'm a first year agricultural student at the University of Malta carrying out a diploma in agriculture. One of my credits is Animal phsiology. This book helped me understand every little detail, and helped me solve every little problem I had. The explanation is in simple English and technical words are explained throughout. It even includes diagrams which are extremly helpful to anyone interested in farm animals or like me who is studying them.
9 people found this helpful