on 26 October 2015
A great little book! Get excited to pack your bags and travel! Open your mind and change your world, while being honest about the challenges that travel presents.
on 11 January 2015
This is an incredibly easy read which is just what I was looking for, well written, thought provoking and full of wonderful inspiring and interesting quotes with some really helpful links to books and websites. I liked the journey the author took me on as the start of my travels begin now while still at home. I felt this book expressed all my thoughts and more and is very much on my wavelength. Can't wait to head off on my long term journey ! And will be taking this book with me .
on 4 January 2018
Good product
on 1 June 2017
Very enjoyable and allowed my to take a fresh approach to life. Since been more tuned into the opportunities for adventure that lie all around, and have had many adventures because of this book, both home and abroad!
on 11 July 2017
Great book for someone who wants to travel, great tips and a great read :)
on 15 January 2015
Why you haven't read this earlier in your life's!
found the start better than the Middle section and also liked the end.
I've just booked 6 trips for the year ahead so go figure .... The book did inspire me!
on 28 May 2016
Some interesting ideas.
on 17 November 2017
Great!!

Easy and engaging to read, I found it interesting and would/do recommend to others.
on 13 February 2014
Bought as it was recommended by Timothy Ferriss, a decent entertaining read definitely worth the value if your thinking bout backpacking.
on 25 November 2016
A complete philosophy and guide to the freedom that can be found in travel. As I am about to set out on my own, personal journey, I am so glad to have this book guide me.