on 17 January 2012
If you're like me & find yourself thinking of another item to add to the endless 'to-do' list at random points during the day, writing it down on a scrap piece of paper that then gets lost, then this book will definitely help! I like the idea of having a selection of lists in one, organised place that i can mull over at any time. I had been keeping scrap pieces of paper with lists of place i wanted to visit, clubs & societies I wanted to join, galleries i wanted to visit...invariably loosing these pieces of paper. This book not only has those list pages for you to fill out, but a whole host of other list ideas - date night ideas, halloween costume ideas, where you'd like to see yourself in 5, 10 & 25 years...it makes you think about where you want to be heading in your life & what you actually enjoy.
Personally I got this book because I'd got to a crossroads in my life - no idea where i was heading or who i was anymore. This has just helped me think about what I actually enjoy doing & what I'd actually like to achieve in my life, and it's all written in one place for me to look over at any time.
Presentation wise...it's different. I get the feeling it's one of those books where you should feel able to let your artistic side loose. One page has a drawing & suggested idea, the facing page has the list title & lines for you to write on; I've added my own doodles around the drawing & made kinda flow-chart lists on some of them. Use it however you feel suits you, as ultimately it's YOUR list book! I think it's a really cool starting point to help you think about yourself :D
on 12 February 2016
I bought this to help with my home therapy. I love lists and I love writing things down so to me this was something that really appealed to me. The quality of the actual book is great. The sections are perfect - List things you'd love to be knowledgeable about - List animals you'd love to adopt - List unique sights to visit - List appealing qualities you'd like to cultivate in yourself. I could go on and on as they are all wonderful. They range from fun things to bits that really make you think. For each section you get a space to list all your ideas/thoughts/animals! and on the other side are these AMAZING drawings that go along with the theme. It gives you space to add drawings of your own or stick things in! It's like a therapy scrap book!!! I love everything about this and it's great to look back and see what you have written over time. I love adding to my lists and I would say to anyone who is thinking of getting this book to definitely get it. It has helped heal and inspire me.
review image
on 21 May 2013
This book is fantastic especially if you want to create a bucket list. It names so many lists that I wouldn't of thought of myself and it has helped me to put things on my bucket list that I wouldn't of originally thought of. Fun book to fill out for all ages.
on 6 March 2015
This book is great for people who like making lists, like me, and i love it!
It is full of lists like places who might want to go to or hobbies you want try.
The paper is nice and strong. I like how simple the designs are as well!

In short i would definitely recommend this book!!
on 15 April 2013
If you enjoy writing lists this is the book for you! It has lovely graphics and finish, the cover has a soft textured feel but looks as though it would be dry wipe-able includes pages entitled places you could see yourself living, habits you want to break, things you want to accomplish and moments in your life you don't want to forget. This is great for me as it's like a journal come bucket list all in one. Each page has plenty of space for listing your ideas and a relevant illustration on the opposite page. I would recommend this to anyone who likes making lists or who likes activity books, or even anyone keen to write a bucket list.
on 21 November 2015
Got this for a relatives birthday. I had a flick through and loved the lists that were suggested to make in the book. Nice, fun way of thinking about te future. Not a massive fan of the art work- but I think that is down to personal taste.
on 9 December 2012
Bought this as a present for a friend and she loves it. Really interesting and creative. Suits all ages too.
on 27 December 2014
I was gifted this book as I have a bit of a thing for lists...I loved it so much I purchased it as a gift for another fellow list lover. Very nice idea as it's not just your usual list of chores - the subjects get you thinking about things you really want to do.
on 10 April 2014
This is one of my favourite books! I found that it really helped me realize what I actually want to do and experience in my life and it's a lovely book to cosy up and relax with. The lists are really nicely layed out giving you plenty of space to write accompanied by lots of lovely illustrations with ideas that you perhaps wouldn't have thought of before. I think this book would be perfect for all ages and i highly recommend it!
on 16 January 2016
Seems like a nice little memo book to refer back to every now and then. I'm not a hug fan of the examples/illustrations but the list ideas are good and I look forward to completing it. my only qualm is the price, I personally wouldn't say it was worth £10 but the paper quality and book size does seem to justify a higher spend item.