on 29 May 2016
I bought these to use for entering competitions on, as I always have a sneaky hope that a bright, eye-catching postcard is more likely to be drawn out of a whole bunch of others! I cant guarantee that these postcards will win you prizes, but I can guarantee that they are very high quality, bright and beautiful Pantone colours in a nice solid book-style box.
on 20 May 2017
PERFECT!
on 2 November 2017
The postcards are actually very good quality. I was impressed by the tickeness of them
on 12 January 2018
Great gift for anyone studying or interested in Art
on 18 July 2017
Great product. Recommended
on 26 October 2017
fantastic !!!! I love Pantone!!!
on 29 August 2015
The print quality was great and the pack included a wide variety of colours- perfect for just sticking around my bedroom. The card that they're printed on is also good quality, with a matt finish. I would definitely recommend them! They would make a great Birthday present.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 22 August 2012
I think to recall, I read a review about this article, before I purchased it and it was said in there, that the
Pantone numbers are not on the cards - that is not correct. The numbers are on, and exactly that makes the cards
quiet very much wonderful. Obviously in 100 cards cannot be ALL Pantone Colours, but one can do all sort of things with
them : Painting, drawing, whatever on them, before sending. Brilliant, I love them !
on 6 December 2013
I love postcards. Working in the creative industries I was looking for something 'designer themed' and this has given me just what I wanted. There are so many of them! You send a couple, then keep some to decorate your office, or even draw extra doodles on them with sharpies, I bet you'll think of many other ways of using this beautiful collection!
on 21 June 2016
Love love love love this, sellotaped them all together and now have a very colourful office wall.