on 7 February 2014
This book reminds me of the bible stories I was taught as a child. The simple but pretty illustrations and short accompanying text make it suitable for adults and all but the very young children. The padded cover lifts it above the ordinary.
on 13 July 2016
Arrived as described - very happy
on 7 January 2013
I love the beautiful illustrations - they remind me of the holy cards in my mother's prayer books. I was familiar with the stories of some of the better known saints but I enjoyed learning about the more obscure saints. I bought two, one for a friend and one for myself and my friend was delighted with hers.
on 23 October 2014
Fascinating little book. A treasure to keep - I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will dip in to it often.
on 31 May 2014
Very suitable for teenager. Stories are short and pictures are good. Easy to read and easy for them to understand.
on 1 September 2013
This is a really beautiful little book. It's pocket sized and the cover is padded making it feel really special The illustrations are really nice. It's a lovely beginner's guide to Saints. Nice gift for a first Holy Communion or Confirmation.
on 23 November 2014
A clear and concise account of the lives of the Saints. This is not as comprehensive as Butler's but it is good for reference.
on 12 December 2014
Excellent.
on 11 January 2015
I love this little book and so do my two girls :-) it has a good basis of information about many Saints and is always our first port of call for information.
on 19 May 2017