on 31 July 2010
I bought this item at the Design Museum next to Tower Bridge in London rather than saving the 6 pounds and buying it on Amazon. I bought it for my daughter who is 7 and she absolutely adores this. The animals are heavy duty and easy to put together. Each animal comes with an instruction leaflet in the form of an envelope so you can either store then individually in the envelopes or post them to someone. The colours on the animals are amazing. They remind me of my 1970's childhood and have a wonderful feeling of nostalgia about them. The patterns are bold and the design simplistic yet wonderful. I would buy this as a gift for a child of any age or an adult who grew up in the 70's.
on 20 December 2012
My 4 year old son got this as a present and him and his 6 year old brother love it. It would also suit older children. The animals are just lovely and come with an envelope to put the pieces in and a lovely box. An adult could use these as very cool cards to send people. My children love making them and then carefully storing them away. They have had a lot of fun using them. I have also bought them as a present for other children.
on 17 December 2011
These are great cut outs, great to make and great to look at afterwards! It is also a great price as i originally bought one for twice the price in a shop in Brighton
on 29 September 2013
We have received this as a gift, and we have now also given it several times since! It is lovely, well made, easy to assemble, and when they are finished, they look really nice on display. Love that there are individual envelopes for each animal that help you keep pieces together, and you can also send to a friend! Brilliant product. Perfect for boy or girl 5-9 yrs old.
on 28 November 2012
A wonderful collection of cards from which you pop out sections to slot together to create each animal. Beautiful designs on each one. Colourful and cleverly done. My three year old daughter loves them. Also included is a pretty envelope for each animal so you could send them, flattened, to people. Highly recommend.
on 3 December 2012
The idea is really good - it could be used as a Christmas or birthday card and present.

However, the quality of the print is bad, there are white patches on many cards (can be seen on photos).
on 9 May 2014
My grandson has been making these punch-out animals since he was 4 and he is now over 4 years and 8 months old. He has only got 3 more to make and is still enjoying it. One of the best toys!
on 12 June 2013
The animals are each very lovely and more robust than I thought, they come with envelopes too so could be sent or given as birthday cards.
on 13 January 2013
Saw these in a museum shop and bought them for our grandchild. They look quite sturdy and hopefully she will enjoy playing with them.
on 24 January 2015
My 5 year old great niece loved making these (she probably had some help) and the envelopes came in very handy for storing them.