Customer reviews

on 27 March 2013
The prints are good quality and are particularly suitable for decorating a nursery if you don't know whether you are having a boy or girl. Also they are much more cost effective than framed prints that you can buy. The negative points are: There is only one print of the very hungry caterpillar. And the prints are slightly large to fit normal European sized frames (i.e. ones produced in cm rather than inch). Therefore you need to cut off a little on the edges to make it fit frames.
on 16 May 2013
Such a bargain! 12 prints for under £12, I framed this very cheaply with frames from ikea, and they have transformed my little boys room!
2 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2010
Really pleased with these prints- they are nice quality and a lovely selection of pictures. We have put them up in our baby's room and they look really colourful and stimulating as well as having that disctinctive Eric Carle look which I love! Would thoroughly recommend these prints- very good value I thought.
on 25 November 2012
I bought these as a present for a friend with a new baby. They are so lovely to frame for a nursery or child's room. However, I would have loved more prints of the hungry caterpillar. Would recommend.
on 7 December 2011
Lovely Prints that could cover the walls of a necessary. With a frames you could give them away as presents to grace a child's nursery
on 7 February 2015
Excellent for making up your own nursery pictures
on 23 February 2013
Fantastic high quality prints. Bought for my baby's nursery and they look great. Excellent value for money -- highly recommended.
on 19 August 2009
Beautiful prints for a phenomenal price - there is one problem - not sure I want to take them out of the book to put on the walls now!
on 9 September 2014
So happy with these pictures! They are so vibrant and striking. They are a super size (A3-ish) and the quality of the card is good, too. I will be framing most of them for a nursery.