on 1 March 2010
Purchased this for my partner for a stocking present at christmas and its still going down a storm ! Suitable for all ages and great fun.
Amusement level definately scores a 5 out of 5
on 3 January 2010
I first saw this book in Hawkins Bazaar(more expensive I would add) and thought it would be appreciated by my 8 year old son. I wasn't wrong. Quick delivery and a good price.
on 18 December 2009
I bought this for my 13 year old son although I could well have bought it for my 44 year old husband as they are both as bad as eachother!! And why do men find it SO funny?? A particularly loud/smelly one is congratulated with a 'High Five' in our house! What's THAT all about? Anyway, I have to admit, even I found this book rather amusing....the sound panel is the funniest part although the descriptions are good too! A definite good buy for those 'windy' members of the family that like to show off their 'skills'.
on 14 September 2011
A great little book that has given my 10 year old son (and the rest of the family) hours of amusement. The sound of bottom emissions can now be acurately classified and the shout of 'Dad's just done a number nine' are often heard along with fits of laughter. Definately recommended for children of all ages - and their parents.
on 10 November 2009
Get one quick. I have a feeling this product will be worth a lot of money when it comes to be valued on The Antiques Roadshow in years to come. Especially if they play no. 9....
on 6 August 2017
Bought this as a present but ended up getting enjoyment out of it myself before wrapping it to be gifted.
on 9 January 2013
Purchased this book for a 12 year old boy, content typically amusing for this age group. Sounds could be a bit louder but overall a fun inexpensive gift.
on 25 December 2012
This was bought for my 6 years old and he LOVES it. Highly recommended for boys :-) . He just loves listening to the different fart noises.
on 6 December 2014
Book arrived on time. Packing was fine too.
Book as stated, but the blue fart noise maker did not work.
Its the funniest part of the book and it does not have the fun factor without it.
It would have been nice if it had been stated as such. It had batteries in it which I found out later were the wrong ones.
So after purchasing various ones, I final found some that fitted and worked the noise maker.
As It is fully functioning now I am happy with it. Thanks.
on 5 February 2013
Purchased for a man who loves fart jokes, this one was a real winner and continues to get a laugh with every audible read.