on 25 July 2017
My husband is always laughing at me writing list for everything! So he gifted me this for Christmas. There's lots of different sections to fill in from childhood memories to travels, first car etc. It's a great way to log interesting memories, facts and travel logs. I intend to keep adding to it to keep an ongoing diary
One person found this helpful
on 21 May 2016
Another great Listography book.

Page after page of things to list from books you love to places you have visited.

Please be aware that it does contain sexual references.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2018
This was purchased as a gift and was well received. I have other listography books that I have been pleased with too. They get you thinking about yourself.
on 6 October 2013
I'm a sucker for making lists, this provides me with an interesting way to record parts of my life. There's a bit at the back with blank lists you can fill in yourself (One of mine is "List the drunk people you've had to take care of on nights out" for which there is quite a few haha!) which I feel gives the book a little more of a personal touch, it makes it even more 'yours' which makes me love it all the more! :D
on 24 February 2017
My daughter is the queen of lists. This was a surprise Christmas present and she loved the concept of it. The decoration and layout of pages is beautiful.
on 10 February 2014
If you're too lazy to write a diary, but you'd like to note down a few special memories, this is the book for you! It's a great way of reminding yourself of all the silly, funny, special things from the past. I bought one for myself, and this is the third I've bought for friends. I like the look of the other books from the series (Music Listography, Travel, Film etc.) but I think this is the most comprehensive and the most entertaining.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 December 2016
very nice notepad, ordered as a gift but accidentally bought this one instead of the travel one. This is more for kids but is still a very nice product!
on 16 January 2013
This is a lovely book. The quality was much better than expected with nice thick paper, a strong front cover and some lovely drawings. I bought it as I'm about to turn 40 and wanted some kind of book to reflect on the last 40 years and think about the next 40. Some of the lists aren't relevant to me but there are blank pages at the end for me to add my own lists which is a nice touch. I've been raving about to my friends and will most definitely be buying a copy for other friends about to turn 40. Highly recommended.
on 23 November 2016
Listography books are great fun for any list lover, can't recommend them enough. Good quality book and lots of interesting prompts all about yourself.
on 17 January 2016
I love this! It is so much fun and very relaxing if you like to write and be a little bit nostalgic or reflective and creative. I have spent hours filling in this book, I love it. More!