Customer reviews

on 2 February 2014
This book is well written, with a great many photographs that I have not seen before. The text enhances the photographs and gives them true context.
If you have an interest in any aspect of Panzer warfare then I can recommend this book to you.
on 27 January 2014
This is not the book I hoped for, there is a ton of material missing. It has been re-written and expanded. The script in the book was actually the first draft and not the third which was submitted. I have visited the battlefields in Hungary and Austria, I've used the Russian and German archives and interviewed Veterans, I have over 7 hours of recorded interviews. A lot of archival documents were not put in the book as well.

To say this is a copy of the other guys work I think is a slight and a mlid insult to be honest, other wise I award this book one star.
44 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2014
I have asked for a refund as I ordered this book before I saw the authors review. If the author hates it then whats the point.would have been nice to know long before now.
on 24 November 2013
Yet another publish date comes and goes. Publishers............only publicise a product when you reach a point that you KNOW you can release it.

S.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse