on 30 June 2017
Niece seems to like this, though hasn't had the calming effect I was hoping for.
on 23 November 2015
Still a nice story but my three year old does loose interest
on 23 May 2011
I love this little book and my 4yr old with Aspergers Syndrome loves it too. He asks for it from time to time, and when we do read it (even if I pick it out for him when he's having a bad day) he calms straight down. He's fascinated by the pictures and the gentle lyricism of the story is the perfect medium for explaining how useful meditation can be :)
You have my heartfelt thanks!!
on 6 January 2015
What a lovely little book for me to read to my grandson when he gets a little older I will have him doing meditation but this way is so simple for him to understand
on 25 May 2014
My now 4 year-old understands that mummy sits in a room quietly and meditates for 20 minutes everyday but that's about it. This book helped me to share why I do this seemingly strange activity and some of the benefits. This is a great introduction if you'd like to share your own meditation practice with a little one.
on 24 November 2013
I bought this for my nearly 3 yrs old boy thinking it might be a bit too early to understand. He absolutely loves it at bed time and not only. He sits crossed-leg like the peaceful piggy and breaths, very cute indeed! Highly recommended for every child as a gentle introduction to stillness and calm.
on 2 July 2016
Says it's suitable for children but my preschooler found it too long to keep his concentration
on 26 October 2015
A lovely book! Very, sweet and simple but very rich in meaning! Highly recommend.
on 10 October 2015
Bought it for Christmas. So good I am ordering it again for another child.
on 9 February 2017
Brilliant book to introduce the idea to my year one / EYFS class