on 11 February 2017
This was a gift and greatly enjoyed by the recipient.
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2018
Good fun. We are enjoying it.
on 26 March 2017
It was not particularly interesting. If I had picked it up in a book shop I wouldn't have bought it.
on 8 October 2016
The puzzles are not the easiest or most conventional I have come across. It makes for a good coffee table book for when friends come around.
on 30 April 2017
excellent
on 6 August 2009
Part of the cover blurb states 'and will groan when the "obvious answer" is revealed' - I groaned! Some of the solutions are ridiculous. However, there are a small number of clever puzzles within the book.
on 18 August 2016
Really tests the mind. Good exercise.
on 28 December 2014
Did not like the format of the questions. Disappointed
on 11 September 2011
Some old, most new, some are not quite logical, some are fascinating facts, and lots just really clever. There are three sections - the questions, the clues and the answers. The clues are good as it gives you help with thinking them through, giving you more of a chance to work it out. I'm enjoying them on my own, but could be a group game - in the right company.
on 14 August 2016
Arrive promptly. Looks used.. Interesting book. Less pages than I expected but still worth the money I paid.
2 people found this helpful