on 26 September 2001
I bought this book as soon as it came out, and quickly followed it with 555 Country Cross Stitch Patterns. Her books are clear with user-friendly charts. I have also given copies to stitching friends for presents, and we are all of the same opinion - it is a must for our bookshelves.
The book encompasses everything you could wish for in one publication.
on 20 April 1999
I have both books by Donna Kooler and can not wait for book 3 and 4 to come out. I have made some beautiful items for myself and gifts from these books. Love them. Wish she didn't continue to the next page on the graph. I haven't been stiching long and I got lost once. Love these otherwise. Also the Sam Hawkins books, I have 5 of his books and can't even begin to say enough about his books. Love them.
on 27 June 2009
Hi this is a book that I purchased, full of cross stitch patterns from beginners to advanced stitchers, so you could pick what suited you
thanks again.
on 9 May 2013
I really am very pleased with this book as it has many cute & varied cross stitch patterns in it which should appeal to the majority of crafters. The book is as good as the 2 reviews I read said it was. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants a variety of patterns as you can make up your own pictures from the many in this book. All patterns put into sections & I am sur it will be used a lot & should keep me going for years.
on 5 May 2013
Great book full of lovely little designs which can be used on there own or grouped together to made something bigger
on 12 March 2012
i am fairly new to cross stitch and this is the4 first book i bought to satrt creating my own designs, full of small and larger designs that can be personalised, overall i am very pleased with tis book
on 26 June 2010
This book I am delighted with. Again I have different designs
to use .
on 26 March 2014
Bought this based on the other reviewers and it was better than anticipated. mum loved it.. different patterns for many occasions, such as birthday, valentines day, Christmas ect.. it would have been better if there were a few full size page designs as all most every pattern are smaller in size.. no hesitation of recommending this to someone.
on 31 December 2014
I should of knew when it came in the post it was going to be filled with Jesus and his cherub friends. ( the packaging had thrift store all over it , and being from the UK I found this funny) don't get me wrong I love the raccoons and other American stuff in it #supercute. My family is now only going to get crappy biblical cross stitch for their birthdays . All in all . A fabulous buy .
on 18 September 2013
there are definately quite a few that i can get on with, starting small at first and then when i get more time and space i will be trying some of the larger projects