on 26 November 2013
Some very interesting aspects He did and discussed far more than I ever realised Not sure I would have paid for it but I am glad I have read it I learnt quite a bit more than I knew before
on 25 May 2014
Everyone knows Einstein, even if they don't understand his work in physics. However, the book details his thoughts on everything else. Really interesting to see what his views were.
on 19 December 2014
Definitely a valuable read. Important lessons to live our lives by. I was disappointed that only a few writings were dated, which made it difficult to read in context.
on 4 August 2014
Great book! Love it! Gives a good (although brief) and very interesting insight of Einstein's thoughts and views about different issues of the world.
on 21 November 2014
"Must have" in your library!!!Timeless and an unique wisdom of the great mind, yet so humble and truly plain in his living!!
on 16 December 2013
Excellent product, service, best price and super fast delivery! Highly recommend Seller and will shop here again, Thank You :)
on 14 August 2016
Good price. This book gives a valuble insight into the influences on this Man and his life.? Good value.!
on 24 June 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book.,Einstein is a lucid and thoughtful thinker. If only he were with us today his wisdom is sorely missed.
on 9 June 2016
A humanitarian at heart & bitterly anguished over the use of E=MCs
on 10 April 1999
This book was a really interesting to read because I've never read any letters Albert had written, and it tells about events in his life you wouldn't ordinarily know. The only problem for me was the book didn't quite grab my attention in some parts very well. But other than that I loved the cover and the book, I would definitely recommend it.