Customer reviews

on 13 December 2017
Love it
on 13 July 2012
I really like EE Cummings, the only reason im not giving this book a 5 out of 5 its because my favourite poem is not on it! (I carry your heart)
on 14 March 2002
e e cummings' work is different to any other poetry i have read. by ignoring the conventions of poetry - spacing, lineation, syntax - he created poems which are at the same time creative, enigmatic and profound. i particularly like his 'anti-war' poems, which demolish any ideas that cummings is merely a wordplayer.
on 4 June 2017
I do not know if the chosen poems are the 100 best, but are for sure special.
on 19 April 2014
A wonderful collection of his poems, in good condition and quickly despatched. A lovely addition to my library and a great help with my Open University English studies.
on 6 April 2017
came in perfect condition, and a great anthology of his poetry, love it
on 15 February 2014
I am biassed, as e e cummings is amongst my favourite poets (alongside Houseman, Yeats, Dylan Thomas, Wilfred Owen, Siegfried Sassoon, John Donne, Robert Herrick, Ogden Nash, and others).

I bought this as a gift for a friend. For myself I bought his complete poems!!
on 27 March 2015
not sure how much I like this selection but as stated else where better read aloud
on 3 October 2016
Bought this for my daughter and she loved it.
on 8 January 2016
Arrived on time great little book