Customer reviews

on 24 March 2013
Lovely binding and paper. The introductions to the books are helpful for an amateur like me. I really like the opposite pages style for the Greek and English as it is very helpful for someone with limited Greek like me. The translations read quite naturally and are easy to read. I really like this volume. It has introduced me to these writings and given me interesting material to read. A beautiful introduction to the early Church.
on 16 August 2013
If you are thinking of going for a degree in theology I would recommend this literature to you. It is a must and will help to give you a head start as you will in your first year as an undergraduate be touching on the apostolic fathers and then in years two and three a more in depth read will be required.
on 23 June 2014
Arrived punctually and in perfect condition. This is much appreciated by someone who likes new books to be in the best conditions. Reasonably priced too. What more can one say?