on 8 April 2018
I decided to read this book again after remembering the title. I knew that the first time I had read it I had enjoyed it. Today with greater maturity and a deeper understanding of East and West I truly found the story searching, helpful and containing some personal answers. How Great is Our God!...I should not be so surprised at this but I'm truly amazed at the way He works in all of our lives.
on 30 July 2015
Wow what a fantastic book I loved it, unlike many books and testimonies that tell of so much of the road to salvation, this starts with salvation and tells the incredible story of a lady born in to royalty but found the King of Kings and risk everything to gain it all. I also loved the epilogue added by her friend Mrs Miller with a powerful truth that we all need to read, your family is it blood or is it the power that moves and enriches the blood. Needless to say I highly recommend this book and the truth of a life trusting in GOD.
One person found this helpful
on 15 March 2017
I am yet to come across a book with such expository evidence of God walking with man from the time they are called into salvation till the time they are called home to be with God.
This testimony of God's faithfulness and sheikh begum's steadfastness encourages and Inspires readers to long for a deeper walk with God without any persuasion.
Excellently written with easy to understand grammatical structure. Love it all
One person found this helpful
on 31 October 2016
The life of Bilquis Sheikh shows us how important each of us is to God. Her desire to find the truth brought her into a forever relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Her slow but steady journey was a testimony to her devotion to Jesus.
on 15 August 2015
I have not been a big fan of reading but this book has inspired me to never stop reading until the last page of this book, i can say that this is a story of complete transformation of a person who met Jesus and is still happening around the world, i would highly recommend this book to those who are still trying to get the answer who Jesus is,
on 3 April 2015
A very inspiring read through her journey of faith, the obstacles she met, particularly her isolation from her muslim family who opposed her new found faith in Jesus Christ. I was particularly moved by her strength of character as a woman in a male dominated society and in a family position of some importance to stand firm for her new found belief.
A very real and genuine insight into the culture and background of her life told with genuineness and warmth
on 20 October 2017
What a book - glad to be able to have my own copy again
on 29 August 2017
An amazing and brave testimony to God's changing power.
on 28 March 2016
I loved reading this book and the timelessness of Gods grace in saving people from every tribe and every nation. My heart has been stirred with deep longing for the lost who do not know Jesus.
on 25 February 2016
A good read, based on real life experience of a young lady converting from Islam to Christianity.