on 1 March 2015
Common-sense, no-nonsense advice to owning your own life and stopping the kids calling the shots. I heard Dr Leman speak on the radio, and as soon as I heard him identify kids as "Hedonists", I knew this was a guy who was onto something. Everyone will recognise themselves, their kids and their situations - but not everyone will have the guts to rise to the challenge and put the kids back in their rightful place.
on 8 January 2014
I highly recommend this book for anyone that is looking for practical, straight forward approach to child upbringing. It's culturally American but apart from some thoughts would be appropriate for most families.
on 20 April 2015
I bought this book because it was highly recommended to me but have not started using the tips as my boy is only one. Although I read it and will definitely do as it says.
on 2 April 2014
I ordered the wrong book..... but the book itself has no issues with it. You just need to be aware it is the study guide to go with the DVD series.