Customer reviews

on 18 February 2013
This has the tunes it describes, but some of them have been a bit abbreviated, so if you've seen the films you might be a bit disappointed.

The delivery was as fine though

I think this is aimed at younger musicians
on 21 September 2017
Very creative book full of all the wonderful songs it is aimed at Disney fans definitely me than. As a vocalist this use easy to read and understand so much enjoyment in one book.
on 23 August 2012
This book has a wonderful selection of over 50 classic Disney songs, ranging from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah to Under the Sea. It's not for beginners and therefore is more of a challenge and more interesting to play than most other Disney piano books.
My opinion is that some young children might get bored by it as there are no pictures inside - it's more for the 'serious player.'
Also I would've liked to see some newer songs in there, as the most contemporary film figuring in the line up is The Little Mermaid.
Having said this, if you just want lots of Disney songs at a decent level to get stuck into, then this book is a perfect choice.
on 28 December 2012
An amazingly complete collection of Disney piano songs!! I'd been playing this for many months unstoppably!! Strongly recommend it to all Disney and piano fans.
on 9 June 2013
I bought this book as it was recommended by my daughter's singing teacher. She loves it as the songs are familiar and she also uses it for her piano lessons.
on 15 June 2013
I bought this to replace the one my mom lost and she loves it! The notes can be played by a beginner but he/she will need to have someone to help them.
on 4 January 2017
I'm a lover of the older classics and not so much post toy story. This book has a great balance of old and new but more than enough classics to keep me happy.
on 18 October 2016
Very popular with my students (I'm a music teacher). Good selection of songs although some a little obscure.
on 25 January 2015
Great book! Helpful to learn guitar with someone playing the piano
on 23 December 2015
Excellent product, promptly delivered and at a good price