Format: Sheet music|Change

on 7 August 2002
Bought this book looking to replace the version I bought (overplayed and lost) years ago. I love the music of Miss Saigon, and having just got a piano for the first time in 10 years, was really excited at the prospect of having the music I play with most passion, back in the house again.
I was really disappointed to find that this was the wrong version, it's arrangements being a lot easier and less enjoyable than my old book. The right hand simply follows the melody with a few variations, whereas my other copy matches the orchestral arrangement from the CD.
If you're at about grade 3 or so on the piano this will do you for a while - but higher than that - you'll be underchallenged.
on 3 October 2003
The songs are nice but this copy is only piano solos so i was disappointed that i pick this one as i wanted to sing the songs. Be careful of which copy you choose of sheet music as you don't always get what you want.
on 19 July 2014
Don't know about the arrangement but these new music books leave me cold. I like the classic type with when opened lies flat. This is not progress but rather a regression. Stupid really to publish music books like this just to save a few cents/pence!
on 11 December 2013
Thought I would try a kindle version this time for a change. Just flicking through & it's not letting me go further unless I compete a review before I've had chance to use it.
Seems fine though
on 14 July 2015
Arrived sooner than expected and well packaged. It's a nice book with a great selection of songs from the musical. Very happy.
on 27 December 2013
A great musical, love the recording, must get to see the stage show sometime. Well worth the price and received very promptly
on 8 June 2012
When I got this it was in such good condition and I am extremely satisfied with it.... Will help me lots for university!!
on 2 March 2014
Great quality. nice a shiny new. Great book with great songs included. Also some great pictures of the show included.
on 11 July 2013
I am studying towards Grade 8 and found this book to be suitable for me to enjoy playing this great music.
on 10 August 2014
Arrived promptly and exactly as described, thank you